We intend to be a platform, a medium that offers support to people who are motivated just like us, to make a difference to society. Our support extends from the basic idea to the entire execution of one.
- Create sustainable livelihood opportunities with integrated and cluster-based approach in sectors like Education, Skill development, manufacturing, Handicraft, Handlooms, Developing market-infrastructure & linkages including digital network etc. in rural areas.
- Create urban amenities and infrastructure in rural areas in PPP/PPPP model.
- Tourism comprising cultural, eco, adventure tourism etc.
- Develop preservation projects for culture, heritage and environment.
- Service and welfare-oriented projects for the needy and for employing skilled rural youths in urban areas.
- Research, consultancy on the above areas and on renewable/alternative source of energy.
- Collaboration with organizations of similar objectives and to receive fund and provide funding/credit facilities for developmental activities.
- The doing of all such other lawful things as considered necessary for the furtherance of the above objects:
I. CONNECTING TO YOUR ROOTS
Urban Brains and Rural Hearts To Make a Modern India…..
The flagship programme of SURGE-I, Pratyavartan is a forum and program for people living in urban India.
II. RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Mission of the project is to transform 18 villages in the watershed of Pathorijan river in Nagaon, Assam, India as a Model village cluster of self-governance having a sustainable growth ecosystem (economic, social, cultural and environmental).
Preserving and Enriching the Ancestral Root and Language